Tuesday, December 25, 2007

In the future

In the future I would like to set up a family with my moo moo. I have some sort of ideals that I yearned for a quiet and peaceful life with my moo moo. The house need not be very big just enough for us and we are free to lead our lives. But that is easier said than done. I would like to see myself walking with her whenever we are free. My gf always say I no longer spend as much time with her as compared to when we first started out. But the truth is I still would like to spend my time with her and it is just not of the same intensity like the first but in spirit always the same. I would prefer essence and fulfilment that leads to a steady relationship. I make mistake and she always forgive me although it is my weakness. Most of the time I recognise the mistake and say that I am wrong. I do not really mind if I am right or wrong but to be able to ask for forgiveness and to forgive is the more important thing. Do not let pride and anger blind your heart. Only when u ask and be forgiven that make one's heart relieved. Otherwise it will make life a burden. I am not sure where I will end up since I cant predict the future. The only thing that I can do is to keep on walking until the end of my time.

No comments: