Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fetter Bär in der Tätigkeit wieder (in action again)

I enjoyed seeing the fat fat bear every morning. His position changed and he looks funny everyday. He makes me laugh.
Last night I attended my friend's wedding dinner at Noble House Restaurant, UIC Building. This is one of the restaurants under Tung Lok Group. It was very good. The food was served promptly and very delicious. As usual, the dinner started late at 8.30pm but it ended quite early at about 10.30pm. Our table, all the Sabahan, finished everything. The place might not be as grand as a hotel afterall we just want the guest to enjoy, right? I think we can more or less settle on this. Let's book 15 tables (minimum) once we decided the date.

I put on contact lenses yesterday and also make-up so I look a bit different. I look prettier!!! After the dinner, I took bus home. When I passed by the kopitiam downstair, the tauke niong stunt and praised, "Wah... Hou leng wor..." My heart was like, Hahaha... Hopefully next time can get discount when I buy food from her :p

No comments: