Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thank God for the 60% discount

Sometimes we really need to go shopping without specific purpose. Today I went to Plaza Sing for facial. As usual, I lepak around after facial. My eyes pop out when I saw this "MOVING OUT SALE" stickers at TianPo window. Although I have been looking around for a pair of suitable rings since last year, the price was just not right. Because ung zai limited our budget to RM2,000... This sale came at the right time & we managed to keep within budget. I tried various design in the shop and discussed with ung zai over the phone. It was quite difficult to describe the rings but I have to endure because 60% is a good deal that hardly come by. Eventually we came to a landing after ~1 hour. $840 or RM1,932 for a pair of white gold wedding band with 0.04C diamond on each ring.
Let's take a closer look :)

No comments: