Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Guest from outside KK

19/11 - Jiayi & Way arriving and settle yourselves :p

20/11 -
Morning: Amy arrive in the morning. I go pick you up then to meet Jiayi for breakfast. Then I'll send you all to the apartment. Please help me to decorate the newroom hehe... and do some last minute shopping if necessary.

Afternoon: I think you need to entertain yourselves. Hin Mun can go pick up (1.40pm and then 3.20pm) his family & my 2nd sis. When they arrive we shall 过大礼

Night: We go dinner at my uncle's restaurant then come to my house to do all those traditional stuff, comb hair la, eat 汤圆la etc. At night pick up Xiao Qing and send u gal back to sleep. Maybe should just leave 1 car with you all. I give u my address if you want to pre-set in your GPS.

Apartment, Colonnades Condominium, The Colonnade, Jalan Kebajikan, Kota Kinabalu Sabah.
See link http://www.sabah-hotels.com/colonnades/location.htm

21/11 -
Morning: Come to my house for FUN~~~ the customary is 9am-11am. I'll wake up at 7+ for make up

Afternoon: lunch with us at Hoi Wong Seng Seafood Restaurant. Then rest/ shopping up to you...

Night: dinner and May Flower Restaurant. Leave 1 car with you guys. Maybe just follow Hin Mun's family or the bridal car provided by the restaurant.

22/11 -
Morning: I go National Park/ TAR Marine Park with my "new" family. Xiao Qing to join us if she has no other plan.

Afternoon: National Park/ TAR Marine Park still. Jiayi check out and continue her package tour. Maybe Amy need to take a cab :p see how. can ask my sis to help.

Night: back to town. We have extra room for Xiao Qing.

No comments: