Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why am I Unhappy in KL

1. The house very very very uncomfortable. I don't like to stay inside the house. There is nothing to do except watching TV. But there is no curtain in the living room. The window is facing west somemore. Very glaring and hot.
2. The toilet cannot flush properly. There is always some leftover in the toilet bowl either tissue or you know what...
3. For our room, nothing has been changed besides the bedframe. All the other furniture remain the same 20-year-old furniture. Light is dim and no dressing table nor mirror available. On 27 Nov 09, we had our wedding in KL. After the dinner, I can't even remove my make up thoroughly. I told you I wanted curtain in the room way before our wedding. The curtain was finally done up in the very morning after our wedding dinner. Initiated again, by me!! Because I was waken up by the rising sun. I felt sooooo.... pathetic.
Did I ask for too much? Just some curtain and minor repair works at home....

No comments: