Saturday, August 3, 2013

Internet is omnipresent and empower travellers

When I reflect back, google map really transform the free and easy travel. Before the use of smartphone in 2009, we use google map via pc from 2005. I still remember when I did my internship in 2002 there was still no google map to use when travelling around europe.

 It is so easy to find your directions as long as there is internet. You can get a sense of direction without being there. It makes global trotting easy and in a way reduce the fear of being in a foreign land. Sometimes i put some info on this blog to remind me and let me access it on the go hehe like a cloud.

Places that I wish to go in the future somewhere cooling

Brunei/ Labuan/mulu
Bintan/ Langkawi/Penang - aka cuti cuti
Bali/Lombok/Bandung
Danang and Dalat
South Korea/ jeju
Japan/ Fukuoka/ Hakusan
Perth/ Melbourne/Tasmania
Chiangmai
Turkey
Scandinavia
Sydney-auckland-wellington

No comments: