Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Tall Boy is here

I collected my first car on 15 March '09. This car was registered on my 28th birthday. I can't wait to share my happiness being a proud car owner in a small island. So we ask our friends out for a joy ride the very night.
We made our decision to buy a car when the COE drop to $1000 and we go for a more affordable (and more evironmental friendly) off-peak car. In short, red-plate car.
The car plate looks like yellow when the camera flash. To show the true colour, we off the flash and retake the picture... Yeah! This is more like it :) What a nice number. Anyone buy the number & strike 4D, do buy us a meal, ok?
We like to share our joy with friends, and of course with food. Hehe.. This group of friends is our makan kaki. We had seafood at Seafood Paradise, Defu Lane 10.
Remember to turn right from Eunos Link only when you see a green sign "Defu Lane 1 to 10" on the left hand side. The junction after Defu Lane 12 & Defu Lane 11. They are not linked. Don't assume. Go slightly earlier to park inside the premise for FREE~~~~~

No comments: