Thursday, July 9, 2009

I will return by end of October 09

I am back in Munich to write my thesis in July 09. At the end of October I will come back and start my life with dorby. I am ready to settle down and i will no longer live my life alone because i have my dorby. I will cherish the time I have with dorby........

When I think back March 09 - July 09 is one of the most tiring days in my life where i took the most flights during this few months running between germany, thailand, malaysia and singapore. Short to say its also a point in time where a huge protest break loose in Bangkok and the swine flu outbreak which is quite contagious. Many things happen to me like I am married now and also this is the turning point that I wish to settle down. Life is always what you have the most you will feel bored. So now I will cherish a time where I can stay in peace and no more travelling which drains you mentally and physically. Some people think they are those who likes to travel but they have no idea of what type of person they are until they really tasted hardcore travelling. So to those out there, you should cherish your time and complain less because travelling entails stress beyond what you can imagine and you must always be prepared in your mind and body of any sudden change of events. YOU are on YOUR own. God Bless.

No comments: