Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is 4 months a long time?

Dorby cannot get out of boredom. The key to this cure is to use your time wisely. Most of the time we use money to spend our way out of boredom. But a better way is to earn money out of your boredom. Thats why people say u spend less when you are busy earning money, time pass very fast and u wont complain that you are bored and its the best way to save since you have no time to spend. One must be very clear what is the objective and once you know the goal time will pass faster because you are doing something you are happy with.

I am more of the solitary type of people and i seldom join the crowd. Just do your own things will give u more satisfaction then you realise. Sometimes I wonder if you help your frens to pass time or your frens help you to pass time. One should train to be equally happy when they are alone or with company. This will be the key to happiness and the most adaptable sort of person. I also need to be more patient on myself and others.

If you are those who are bored easily and constantly need things to keep you occupied, a word of advise take an hour or so try to use a pen and write down your thoughts. I always do this when I am alone and do not have anything with me to pass my time. Perhaps I got this habit when I am travelling a few hours on the bus, train and flights because I dont sleep if I am not tired. Instead of playing games, I will read, think or more likely surf the internet. Sleep is a physiological need for you to recharge not for you to be lazy. Perhaps you are blinded to think you derive satisfaction when you sleep but actually your soul will not feel any better after you sleep.

When you watch astro you are really wasting your time. Since you pay and you dont earn with that time. If the entertainment is free i at least can say I use my time to exchange free entertainment if time = money. If you pay astro, you loose money and u loose time. So you loose money twice is how you define entertainment. Internet is a bit different because you are suppose to gain something from paying for the service. So comparison wise internet is better than astro because internet encompasses entertainment if u can find the free source. I can live without tv but not without internet.

Some people choose to sleep because they are tired, some people choose to sleep because they have nothing better to do. But most importantly when you are old you will have lots of time to sleep. I witness this fact from what my parents are doing now after they are retired. Thats what I call real boredom. So when you are young try to sleep less at least you will regret less when you are old.

No comments: