Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hall of Fame for My Hard-working Husband

My 熊 is a lazy husband. For the past 1 year living together, he has cooked.... once.
By the way that's chili crab. Impressed? Left over doggy bagged from restaurant.
He cleaned the fan a few times...

But he sleeps all the time...
and he loves to pretend hard-working. I should keep a list of that.

1. Refuse to wash dishes after dinner but offer to do it before dinner.
2. Offer to clean the fan using the toilet spray nozzle and ended up flooded the whole house.
3. Almost unload a new packet of white rice into a container without cleaning the container.
4. There are only 3 electrical points in my kitchen for fridge, rice cooker & cooking hood respectively. He offer to boil water when I was cooking & all the electrical points were being utilized.

No comments: